Posting Date: October 18, 2012
Title: Admininstrative Support
Location: Houston, TX
Manager: C. Manier
Contact: Jobs@3pd.com---Please reference Job ID: AS011003-1018
Internal applicants please apply through pipeline.
Administrative Support is responsible for processing all billing and questions for multiple locations, periodically scheduling deliveries and routing. In addition the position is responsible for claims and data entry tasks.
• Diagnosing assessing and resolving problems or issues timely within the established Level of Service.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Processing of paperwork for potential Contract Carrier
• Billing and Data entry for multiple locations
• Maintain accurate file system for Home Delivery manifest
• Verify all POD’s for accuracy for multiple locations
• Completing forms and determining necessary changes for service requested.
• Filing and processing of In Home Damage and freight claims
• Must be able to effectively interact with corporate accounting and the claims department.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Support includes the ability to operate in multiple warehouse management systems
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by customer and 3PD.
• Complete billing, invoicing and settlement in a timely and accurate manner.
• Build relationships with customers and CCs to ensure continued operational improvement.
• Bilingual English/ Spanish desired.
• Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner.
• Exceptional attention to detail oriented tasks.
• Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficiency of business computer applications is required: Internet, Web Based Applications, MS Office or other business software. Required
• Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures.
• Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
• Typing, ability to use personal computers and telephones.
• Ability to be seated at a computer workstation for extended periods.
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Experience working with personal computers and business applications is required.
• One year experience in a customer service-oriented is strongly desired.
• Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
3PD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates are subject to criminal background and drug screenings